If you know of an event that you feel should be listed on our calendar, please send details to info@mjdispensaries.com ~Thank You

Latest Headlines and Information

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sticky Kush from Green Earth Center

STRAIN: Sticky Kush (Indica)
LOCATION: Green Earth Center; Long Beach, CA

NOTES: This pleasant strain started off as a mild-medium body high that slooooooowly crept up to my head. After I took a couple puffs (tasted slight hint of cinnamon), I took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled and closed my eyes. Just let my body relax.

The Sticky Kush is great for aches and pains. My whole body was aching beforehand from stress and running myself 14-16 hours a day running 2 companies. It gently took that pain away and I was able to rest and relax with minimal tension.

Available at the Green Earth Center in Long Beach, California [$20,$60,$110,$200,$375]